Here you will find service outlines,
and additional writings.
Mar31MonMarch 31, 2014
Tonight I asked my brother Edgar what Brother Yun saw in the western church. Here is a brief summary. Once again I was humbled at my own inadequacy before God. Praise be to God that in God’s mercy He has raised up the remnant. Ezra 9:8 “But now, for a brief moment, the Lord our God has been gracious in leaving us a remnant and giving us a firm place in his sanctuary, and so our God gives light to our eyes and a little relief in our bondage. Lord, the God of Israel, you are righteous! We are left this day as a remnant. Here we are before you in our guilt, though because of it not one of us can stand in your presence.” Lord help us to humble ourselves before you and turn from our wicked ways. (2 Chronicles 7)
2. God’s word missing in sermons
3. Lack of obedience -“Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say?
4. The fire is missing from the altar
5. When God does move, altars are built to the experience.
6. There is too much silence about God moving. We cannot keep silent
7. Disobedience does not lead to blessing
8. Churches teaching a comfortable message – not a message of carrying the cross.
9. Multitudes give minimum not maximum.
10. Trust in our buildings
11. Abandoned great commission
12. God will not pour out his spirit on flesh
13. We in the west don’t really need God.
Summary 1. Learn the word of God 2. Do word of God in obedience.